• Print Page
How to Request your Transcript

In order to request or speak to someone regarding this topic, please speak with Mr. Len Smalling at Nickerson High School.  He is our Guidance Counselor and can help you with receiving a copy of your transcript.


Phone  620-422-3226    
Toll free     1-866-422-3226

  • Senior Citizen Passes

    Senior Citizen Activities Passes are available to senior citizens of our district. This pass will allow them to get into league games free of charge. If you or some one you know qualifies, please contact our district office at 663-7141 to request one.